急要秘书接待客户的英文对话,要2~3分钟的,拜托一定要自己写的哦,不要百度的,谢谢啦~

| 婕音

推荐文章

菁英职教网 培训啦 留求艺

急要秘书接待客户的英文对话,要2~3分钟的,拜托一定要自己写的哦,不要百度的,谢谢啦~

Secretary (S): Good morning/afternoon. How can I help you, sir? (或Madam,看你所说的客人是男是女。不过这么简单的问题我想你应该知道的,不多说了)
Customer (C): Hello. I am here to see Mr/Mrs ___.
S: Can you please tell me your full name?
C: It’s XXX.XXX
S: Okay. Now, why are you here to see Mr___ again? I need to record it in our computer system.
C: I am here because of the fridge that I bought last month. It became faulty a week ago, so I went to your store to get it fixed. But when I arrived there, I was told that there is something wrong with the warranty document.
S: I see, so you need to see the manager to get it fixed.
C: That’s right, they told me to come here to see Mr___ and see if he can help with anything.
S: Alrighty, just let me check his schedule. Ummm… Mr___ is currently in a meeting with the managers from other departments. You know, just regular meetings.
C: So, is he free today or not?
S: Don’t worry, the meeting should finish around half past three. Would you like to sit down in the lounge and have a glass of water?
C: Okay, so that is about an hour from now. And thanks about the offer of the water, that was very kind of you, but I think I will walk around just outside while I wait.
S: Okay, whatever suits you the best! So, I’ll see you in an hour’s time. I hope things work out for you.
C: Thank you, and see you later.
是自己写的哦。里面有一些比较口语化的说法,不过你这个本来也就是对话嘛。

外贸英语口语接待客户用语带翻译阅读

在接待客户时我们常常需要用到各种礼貌用语,外贸专业的更需要懂得各种英语接待口语。下面我给大家分享一些接待客户的实用口语,欢迎大家阅读!

外贸英语 口语接待客户用语篇一

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗?

2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。

9.Did you have a good flight?

你旅途愉快吗?

10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

11.How was your flight?

你的航班怎样?

12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?

你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

不,我没有,会有困难吗?

15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

外贸 英语口语 接待客户用语篇二

16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。

19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

从此地去台北要很久吗?

20.It"s about an hour.大概要一个小时。

21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。

22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。

23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

26.Would you like to have some dinner?

你想吃饭吗?

27.What would you like to eat?

你想吃什么呢?

28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

30.Have you had breakfast yet?

你吃过早餐了吗?

外贸英语口语接待客户用语篇三

31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。

32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。

33.How is your room?

你的房间怎样?

34.Did you sleep well last night?

你昨晚睡得好吗?

35.Why don"t we go to the office now?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些 报告 向你介绍背景资料。

41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。

45.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。

46.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.

47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

50.Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。

>>>下一页更多“外贸 专业英语 带翻译阅读”

急求一段关于接待员和客户的英语对话

去餐馆吃饭,肯定要和服务员打交道,可要是碰上了下面的服务员,没办法,就只有自认倒霉了。
顾客:小心,你的大拇指在我汤里了!
服务员:别担心,先生,不是很烫!
Diner: Watch out! Your thumbs in my soup!
Waiter: Don't worry, Sir, it's not that hot!

一个服务员给顾客拿来了牛排,大拇指在牛肉上。
“你疯了吗?”顾客喊到,“你的手在我的牛排上!”
“什么?”服务员说,“你想让它再掉地上?”
A waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his thumb over the meat.
“Are you crazy?” yelled the customer, “with your hand on my steak?”
“What ”answers the waiter, “You want it to fall on the floor again? ”

服务员:茶或咖啡?先生。
第一个顾客:我要茶
第二个顾客:我也是茶——杯子要干净的!
服务员:两杯茶,哪个要干净的杯子?
Waiter: Tea or coffee, gentlemen?
1st customer: I'll have tea.
2nd customer: Me, too - and be sure the glass is clean!
(Waiter exits, returns)
Waiter: Two teas. Which one asked for the clean glass?

服务员,这只苍蝇在我汤里干什么?
看起来象是在仰泳,先生……
Waiter, what's this fly doing in my soup?
Um, looks to me to be backstroke, sir...

服务员,汤里有只苍蝇!
别担心,先生,面包里的蜘蛛会干掉它。
Waiter, there's a fly in my soup!
Don't worry sir, the spider on the breadroll will get 'em.

服务员,我汤里有只苍蝇!
不是,先生,那是蟑螂,苍蝇在你牛排里。
Waiter, there's a fly in my soup!
No sir, that's a cockroach, the fly is on your steak.

服务员,汤里有只苍蝇!
别让别人看见,先生,要不别人都要。
Waiter, there's a fly in my soup!
Keep it down sir, or they'll all be wanting one.

服务员,汤里有只苍蝇!
我知道,先生,我们没有另收钱。
Waiter, there's a fly in my soup!
Its OK, Sir, there's no extra charge!

服务员,汤里有只苍蝇!
对不起,先生,我弄走那三个时忘了这个。
Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!
Sorry sir, maybe I've forgotten it when I removed the other three.

服务员,汤里有只死苍蝇!
是的,先生,是开水杀死了它们。
Waiter, there's a dead fly in my soup!
Yes sir, it's the hot water that kills them.

服务员,汤里有只死苍蝇!
1美元你想要什么——活的?
waiter, there's a dead fly in my soup!
What do you expect for $1 - a live one?

服务员,汤里有只蜜蜂!
是的,先生,今天苍蝇放假。
Waiter, waiter, there's a bee in my soup.
Yes Sir, it's the fly's day off.

服务员,来杯咖啡,不加奶油。
对不起,先生,奶油没了,不加奶怎么样?
Waiter, I'd like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.
I'm sorry, sir, but we're out of cream. How about with no milk?
Waiter, this coffee tastes like dirt!
Yes sir, thats because it was only ground this morning.
Ground:研磨;地面

服务员,你的领带在我的汤里了。
没关系,先生,它不缩水。
Waiter, your tie is in my soup!
That's all right, sir, it's not shrinkable.

关于商务接待的英语对话

在初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。我精心收集了关于商务接待的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于商务接待的英语对话1

A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Blake from Chicago?

对不起,您是来自芝加哥的布莱克先生吗?

B:Yes,Iam.

是的,正是。

A:I am from D&B Company,I am here to meet you,my name is Li Fei.

我是D&B公司的,我来接您,我的名字是李飞。

B:How do you do, Mr.Li? I'm glad to meet you!

你好,李先生,很高兴认识您。

A:I Glad to meet you, too. Welcome to Beijing!

我也是。欢迎来到北京!

B:I thank you! It's very nice of you to come and meet me.

谢谢,您前来接我真是太感谢了。

A:You are welcome.Oh,let me help you with your Baggage.

不客气,哦!让我来帮您拿行李吧!

B:Thanks a lot!

非常感谢!

A:Did you enjoy flight? Mr.Blake?

旅途愉快吗,布莱克先生?

B:On the whole,it's not bad except for a little turbulence.

除了有点儿颠簸外总的来说还不错。turbulence n.颠簸

A:How long did the flight take?

飞机飞了多长时间?

B:13 hours non-stop.

连着飞了13个小时。non-stop flight n.不停歇飞行

A:I think you must be exhausted. So hope you have a good rest after such a long trip!

我想您一定累了,希望您长途旅行后好好休息一下!exhausted a.精疲力尽的

B:Thank you!

谢谢!

A:It's our pleasure to have you here.I hope you will enjoy your stary here.

很高兴您能来,希望您在逗留期间感到满意。stay n.逗留

B:Thank you very much,I believe l will.

非常感谢,我相信一定会的。

关于商务接待的英语对话2

A: Welcome to Beijing. Is this your first time in China?

欢迎来北京,这是你第一次来中国吗?

B: No, I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.

不是,我来中国已经很多次了,但这是我第一次来北京。我很荣幸应邀参观北京这做漂亮的城市。

A: It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

也是我们的荣幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。

B: Thank you. I'm sure I will have a wonderful time here.

谢谢,我确信我会在这里玩的很开心。

关于商务接待的英语对话3

Mr. Hussein 与 Rose 所在公司的销售经理 Mr. Shelli 预约在11:30会面,看 Rose 怎样接待如约前来的 Mr. Hussein。

ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?

MR HUSSEIN: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.?

ROSE: Yes it is。

MR HUSSEIN: I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 11: 30.

ROSE: May I have your name, please?

MR HUSSEIN: Hussein. Omar Hussein. I'm from the Gulf Trading Company。

ROSE: Let me see...Ah yes, Mr. Hussein. Please take a seat, Mr. Hussein. I'll tell the Manager's Secretary you are here。

(DIALS)

MARIA: Mr. Shelli's Office。

ROSE: Hello Maria, this is Reception. Mr. Omar Hussein is here. He has an appointment with Mr. Shelli at 11:30.

MARIA: Mr. Omar Hussein?

ROSE: Yes, he's from the Gulf Trading Company。

MARIA: Oh, yes, that's right. I'll come and fetch him now。

ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) Mr. Shelli's secretary is coming down now。

MR HUSSEIN: Thank you。

MARIA: Mr. Hussein?

MR HUSSEIN: Yes, that's right。

MARIA: I'm the Sales Manager's secretary. Please come this way. I'll take you to his office。

第一次接待外国客户,谁能帮忙?急需吃饭英语及交谈英语!!!

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you.
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine, thanks. And you?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
***饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
英语交流用语•祝贺用语
13、Congratulations!
祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!
新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!
假日快郑?/P>
18、Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It's very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.
不用谢。
23、Not at all.
不用谢。
Don't mention it.
不用谢。
24、It's my pleasure.
非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I'm sorry.
很抱歉。
28、Excuse me.
对不起。
29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.
很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰您了。
32、I'm sorry about this.
对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
我为此道歉。
34、That's all right.
没关系。
35、Let's forget it.
算了吧。
饭店英语交流用语•征询和指路用语
36、Can(May)I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.
好的。
37、What can I do for you.
我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的穑?/P>
39、Just a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.
当然可以。
Yes, of course.
然可以。
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
42、It's on the second (third) floor.
在二(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.
对不起。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way, please.
请这边走
Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
7、Mind/(Watch)your step.
请走好。
48、Please be careful.
请当心。
49、Please don't leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don't worry.
别担心。
51、Take it easy.
放心好了。
52、Please don't smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
53、Goodbye.
再见。
54、See you late.
再见。
55、Good night.
晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.
明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
店英语交流用语•前厅和客房部用语
1、Have you a reservation?
您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
6、Housekeeping, may I come in?
客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom oor.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)
我给您请电工(大夫……)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir?
您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的账单,请签字。
店英语交流用语•销售用语
1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。
4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.
我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件。
6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
、Let's drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)
干杯!
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.
您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
18、I assure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I will send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.
您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
Please try us again tomorrow.
请明天再来看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.
共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真会买东西,眼力真好。
馆英语•预订房间
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?
两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night.
一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?
您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.
我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.
我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.
我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10.What is the rate, please?
请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.
现行房费是50美元一天。
12.What services come with that?
这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间
8.I want a double room with a bath.
我要一间有浴室的双人房。
29.How much a day do you charge?
每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge.
一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.It's quite reasonable.
收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.
请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.
这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel?
旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321. Any mail for me?
下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes. You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour.
有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.
我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you?
我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail. First 0 grams is 20 yuan.
通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。
Words and expressions
heating fee 供暖费
exclude vt.把……排除在外
reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的
fortnight n.十四日,两星期
procedure n.过程,步骤,程序
check-in procedure 住宿登记手续
registration n.登记,注册
deluxe suites 豪华套房
宾馆英语•在接待处 (2)
44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for ou?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填写离店日期了。
49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley. Your room number is 1420.
给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。
50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90.
房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
请务必随时带着它。
52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.
我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.
很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
56.But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.
不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
58.That's no problem at all.
没问题。

英语对话接待客人

Welcome to China!
Nice to meet you!
或者:Glad to meet you!
或者:How do you do!
接着有主题就直奔主题,没有主题,就聊聊天气,问一下他对中国有什么看法。解释一下中国当地的风土人情。
如果在吃饭,就可以向对方介绍饭菜,中国吃饭礼仪习俗等。
实在不会讲,就微笑。
但一定要斯文礼貌。因为的举止不仅代表个体,还代表中国人。

菁英职教网文章归档 教育资讯 留学攻略 七品教育网站地图xml
108390